PDA

View Full Version : flash card not sending errors

flyfisherman_46
04-15-2007, 04:12 PM
Has anyone else run into this I got several errors on my machine and put the card into the reader and tried sending them to CarveWright but they just stall out without getting sent? Anyway to fix this?

hdultra
04-15-2007, 04:47 PM
I had a similar problem this afternoon along with others, since I downloaded the latest version of software.

oju392
04-15-2007, 06:33 PM
Yes ! I've had this happen several times. It will send report, the indicator bar shows 100% but it does not ever show completed. I end up clicking cancel to turn it off. I never know whether or not they got the errors or not.

eagle1
04-15-2007, 06:38 PM
Yes ! I've have also had this happen several times. It appears to be sending the report but it does not ever show completed. I end up clicking cancel to turn it off. I wonder where it went in the cyberspace of life http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon5.gif.... LOL

ramlin
04-17-2007, 02:02 PM
I have experienced the same problem, left a call to software. They called
back, but really did not get a satisfactory answer. Maybe someone else
will have better luck. Would be interested to know what the answer is.

Fireman Phil
04-17-2007, 04:07 PM
Same problems here also.

eagle1
04-17-2007, 07:30 PM
While I was talking to tech support about a software question, one of the owners (Chris Lovehik Founder/CEO) got involved (on a speaker phone) with the conversation and explained how the features worked. Needless to say I was impressed that this happened. He mentioned the staff at Carvewright wanted us to be happy with the machines. That is tech support in action ....

I took advantage of this and while I was on the phone with them I talked to them about this problem (flash card not sending errors) and mention that there are several post concerning this issue. I suggested that they check the server to see if it was sending an acknowledgment back to the sender and it appears that it was not. They told me they these reports go into a data base for evaluation, but they would look into the problem, and resolve it.