PDA

View Full Version : I thought I had a good one!

FINGERS
04-14-2007, 11:56 PM
Well I picked-up my third machine last saturday and being an old hand at it I had it set-up on my work station in no time, everything looked good no loose screws tryed something different I lubed the flexshaft and cutting head with break-free it's a lubricant/preservative I use it in my full auto stuff and I'm here to tell you it work's great shaft ran cooler then the gunk/moly and no sticking chuck nice and smooth bit release I had 34 hours on the new machine before it DIED yes dead, no more, Kuput, I ran 12 project's all good and then setting up lucky 13 I hit enter and I get close cover (############) I sed to myself, It's saturday ho for joy extened hours at LHR so I call 1 ring, 2 ring, for service press 4, and 1 ring, 2 ring and yes I Hope a real person and her name is Hope so I tell her my problem and she no problem just disconnect this wire or send it in for repair, as I need a machine I can depend-on when I hit the road this summer I'll send it in to you so Please email me a shipping lable well that was at 1 PM and no email no lable, this suck's and I'm ****** should I go for #4 and hope for a good one or call monday and riely vent some steam.