PDA

View Full Version : Serbian Crest

Greybeard
04-11-2007, 04:25 PM
In response to a recent request, I've posted an .mpc file of the Royal Crest of Serbia that I've drawn from scratch, using CorelDraw.
If you wish to use it please do so, as I'm posting it here as open source material.
I would like to spend more time tweaking it to perfection, but other projects are snapping at my heels.

If anyone would like me to post the crown, or eagles/shield, as separate items, I'll be happy to do so.
John

Jon Jantz
04-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Nice work, John.

RC Woodworks
04-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Very nice John, I feel so bad for you! You can't even get a machine, I take Sears has not expanded in your neck of the woods? Do you have a K-mart or Osh hardware? These 2 stores are part of Sears or I should say part of K-mart who owns Sears.

How did you ever discover the thing? I wish there is a way to help you!

Rick

liquidguitars
04-12-2007, 01:19 AM
looks very nice

Lig

Semper Fi
04-12-2007, 06:42 AM
John, you are amazing!!!! Thank you so much for your efforts! And please post the individual pieces.

Ernie

Greybeard
04-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Here's a copy of the crown on its own, but I have tweaked part of it - an improvement I hope.
Use freely and enjoy.
Regards
John

Greybeard
04-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Ditto the shield which may be useful for building other crests. The zip contains the .ptn file.
Feel free to use it.
If you want a further breakdown, please let me know.
Regards
John

wunderkind
04-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Nice looking.
Jim

BobHill
04-15-2007, 09:23 AM
Great work, John, as usual. Where do you get the time<g>.
Bob

Old Salt
04-15-2007, 09:49 AM
JUST a question has any one ever sent you one of your carved patterns ?
If not fellow members lets get together and make him what he would like and mail to him for all his donated effort . Just give us a list and we can each take one to make and send to you. Old Salt

Dan-Woodman
04-15-2007, 10:01 AM
I agree.
This man can't even get a machine ,but he's willing to help all of us.
I'm sure we all would be more than happy to send your reqested projects,
Just let us know. I know I for one would send you a project, as soon as I get my machine back. ( That seems to be a rather familiar saying now days)