PDA

View Full Version : Printer cabinet

pkunk
04-09-2007, 06:56 PM
I've been making some cabinetry for a local hotel/spa. The offices needed a new cabinet for their printer/copier and wanted it to be more inconspicious. Under the hole in the top is a pullout for the printer, the other side for paper/supplies, and the company logo on the doors in gold & black. Cherry wood, popped the grain w/ clear shellac, & 2 coats of clear poly.

Sarge
04-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Nice job...... (for an "Old Timer!!!)

So, when did you get your CW back?? My second one is down sick. I've got a Clear Board Sensor message. I had just finished a 10 x 20 Last Supper in Peruvian Walnut - 4 hours carving it. Kinda dusty. Cleaned it, to no avail. Only got readings up to 27. Guess I'll have to disassemble the electronic eye and blow it out.

Bill
04-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Hello Paul,
Looks good really a nice job, like the finish. http://www.carvewright.com/forum3/images/icons/icon14.gif

Dennis Perry
04-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Hey Paul looks great!! and even more woodworking.

Dennis

pkunk
04-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Thanks! Cabinets are what I do, the CW is just for embelishment or fun. Well, sometimes profit, but I can't devote that much time to it. Sarge, I did those with a borrowed machine as mine is still at the clinic, hopefully being rejuvinated.:mrgreen:

rjp736
04-09-2007, 10:48 PM
Looks like Birch or possibly cherry. I've been doing alot of carvings in birch with much success. Nice job !