PDA

View Full Version : Strike One

oldjoe
04-08-2007, 06:59 PM
Had my machine running just peachy did a few small projects nothing too fancy but went to do a picture everything ran fine for the first 75% of the program then it stopped no error messages in fact no LCD screen at all just dead.:( So out of desperation I reflashed the card and tried to reboot it but nothing still dead. It will be making the journey back to Sears for an exchange. Hope it don't take too long. Does the 90 day warrentee start over when I get the new machine? And of all the machines they have taken back for exchanges are they selling refurbished machines anywhere?

bobi
04-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Had my machine running just peachy did a few small projects nothing too fancy but went to do a picture everything ran fine for the first 75% of the program then it stopped no error messages in fact no LCD screen at all just dead.:( So out of desperation I reflashed the card and tried to reboot it but nothing still dead. It will be making the journey back to Sears for an exchange. Hope it don't take too long. Does the 90 day warrentee start over when I get the new machine? And of all the machines they have taken back for exchanges are they selling refurbished machines anywhere?

Sounds like wire vibrated loose to me. I'd call CarveWright in the morning and see if they can walk you through a quick fix. Save hauling it back and waiting.

oldjoe
04-09-2007, 06:42 AM
Okay thanks for the advice I will try that tonight