PDA

View Full Version : Machine is working . . .

adoni
04-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Greetings all,

For those that have read my other posts, you've seen the dilemna I was in having purchased a CC from eBay that was DOA. I got it in February and with some patience and perserverance on my part, it is working. The core problem was the reader/programmer. It wouldn't read the card and on my first one, it just deleted the flash from the card which made the CC useless. I've uploaded one small project and carved it ... three times, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Good thing my wife and son witnessed the CC working too, just so I didn't think I was dreaming.

After all was working with the card, there were some errors with 1.120. I removed that from my pc and went back to 1.115, which I've read is much better. And I've not seen an error yet. I've been told I have one of the first machines that have Craftsman on it, and that made me leary. But now, I am still watching and taking care of the CC, cleaning etc .. and hope it proves it self time and time again. As time goes, I'll post pics of what I've got planned. I DO plan on carving that PDGA logo I use with my profile and some other disc golf related things. I will also share whatever designs and files I come up with, I truly believe in the barter system and sharing things is the core of that.

That's it ... I am still learning the software and will take whatever advice from the seasoned vets that they will offer up.

adoni