PDA

View Full Version : Halloween carvings

want2b
09-28-2021, 04:06 PM
Made time to do a couple of the ones Oscar shared with us. Happy with the finished product, carvings came out great. Plan on trying the others.
Thx Oscar,
Rick H

oscarl48
09-28-2021, 04:58 PM
Nice job! Scary red eyes on both. lol.

Mugsowner
09-30-2021, 05:12 AM
Both of you have done some great work here. Thanks for sharing.

want2b
09-30-2021, 04:57 PM
Appreciate the compliments , I just finished the product. Am working on another pumpkin as I can fit it in. Will post when done. Wife confiscated the cat and daughter-in-law grabbed the pumpkin when she saw it so my stock has disappeared. I'll take that as a plus for both the design and the finish. May make more for family gifts.
Rick H

want2b
10-02-2021, 05:10 PM
Managed to finish the next one. Thought about adding some red around the hand for blood but decided that might be a little much with kids seeing it.
Anyway, thanks to Oscar for the pattern. Have had multiple people comment on it, all positive.
Rick H

oscarl48
10-02-2021, 09:26 PM
spurting blood might have been a bit too gruesome.

great execution on the carving. :)

want2b
11-01-2021, 04:45 PM
Oscar, had a granddaughter request the bloody version so I naturally did one for her. Then her sister requested a scary clown so I found one of your patterns from days past and made one for her. Unfortunately in my rush I never got a pic of them. Want to thank you for both patterns. Funny how the grandkids can suddenly reset my priorities. Anyway, thanks again.
Rick H

ps: If I'll try to get pics and post them

oscarl48
11-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Rick,

You are very welcome and thanks for the feedback. I am glad you were able to make fun stuff for your grandkids. Always a treasure to be able to do that.

Regards,
O