PDA

View Full Version : Flash Reader

jamesbowman
04-04-2007, 09:12 PM
I am having problems with my flash reader. It was working fine, but now it will not download. No matter what I have tried I can not get it to work. I even tried a different computer only to fine that it would not work there either, which makes me believe that it is the reader. Can you give me some ideas on what to do now.

jamesbowman

pkunk
04-04-2007, 09:54 PM
I am having problems with my flash reader. It was working fine, but now it will not download. No matter what I have tried I can not get it to work. I even tried a different computer only to fine that it would not work there either, which makes me believe that it is the reader. Can you give me some ideas on what to do now.

jamesbowman
Do you mean that you can't upload to it? There are numerious posts here on fixes for this problem if you use 'search' and most times it's computer related but not always.

BobHill
04-06-2007, 09:00 AM
James,

If you really mean download from your computer to your Flash Card, then use Pkunk's post, but you really mean "UPLOAD" from your flash card, then the answer is, You Can't. You can replace something which is on your flash card, and you can delete something from it, but you can't take it or a copy of it and put it into your Designer or save it to your computer. You SHOULD already have it on your computer somewhere, however.

THAT IS, unless you also have the Scanner Probe, which then ALLOWS you to UPLOAD what you have scanned into Designer and then Save that as a PTN which you can Save As a PTN (or MPW) file.

Bob

oju392
04-06-2007, 10:35 AM
I had at one time the complete jewelery box as one file and like a fool deleted it however I still have it on the card and a couple other patterns that where deleted off the computer and would love to put them back on the computer. I do not have a probe and wish I could put them back. So as long as I don't have the probe I cannot do it, Right?
;o(

forqnc
04-06-2007, 11:21 AM
I had at one time the complete jewelery box as one file and like a fool deleted it however I still have it on the card and a couple other patterns that where deleted off the computer and would love to put them back on the computer. I do not have a probe and wish I could put them back. So as long as I don't have the probe I cannot do it, Right?
;o(

Correct, you cannot transfer from card to computer.