PDA

View Full Version : Need baseball bat and mit

CarverJerry
10-29-2020, 11:23 AM
I've been looking for a file to carve a baseball bat and/or baseball mit. So far I haven't had any luck, any help would really be appreciated.

oscarl48
10-29-2020, 05:45 PM
Jerry,

Hope you and the Mrs are doing well. Surprisingly I don't have either in my library.

Whipped up a quick bat model but a baseball glove is a little bit more involved. If nothing found I'll work on one this weekend.

Decided to go back to school for fun and free time is being sucked up by homework. Learning visual affects for movies and animation. I'll never use any of it professionally but making my old brain sputter a bit to active. I retired last year and I was feeling my brain slowly calcifying.

want2b
10-30-2020, 05:19 AM
Found this one in my stuff, can't remember who on the forum was generous enough to share. Hope it helps.
Rick H

CarverJerry
11-01-2020, 11:58 AM
Thanks Oscar and want2b.

oscarl48
11-06-2020, 08:26 PM
Jerry,

Finally had a chance to catch my breath. Came up with this pattern. Let me know if you need any individual elements and I'll send your way.

Keep making sawdust! :)

Regards,
Oscar

CarverJerry
11-15-2020, 10:15 AM
Thanks Oscar, I had already made the sign but will keep this. Wish now I would have waited....guess that's the way the ball bounces....lol