PDA

View Full Version : Help with a project

tablerock
07-03-2019, 10:11 PM
Hello everyone, I am having trouble with my software working correctly and I was wondering if anyone could help me by designing a small project for a remodel project in our small town museum.
I am looking to have a block designed to go in the corners of our woodwork around the doors and windows. it would just need to be 5 inches by 5 inches and have a older train and the works Table Rock Nebraska around it.
Please message me if you are interested in helping.
Thanks!

Mike1
07-04-2019, 07:27 AM
Maybe this will get you started and the kind folk here can edit it.

oscarl48
07-04-2019, 11:01 AM
Mike, that is sharp looking. Nicely done.

-Oscar

Mike1
07-04-2019, 12:05 PM
Thank you Oscar.

myshop1044
07-04-2019, 04:38 PM
here is my idea, I like draft and lower height allittle just me version

cestout
07-05-2019, 02:00 PM
My opeion - I like Myshop's version but I would space the letters a little.
Clint

myshop1044
07-07-2019, 11:50 AM
My opeion - I like Myshop's version but I would space the letters a little.
Clint
I agree about the spacing, I didn’t have much time to work with it, if we have “ variable draft” , we could do some fine tuning too

tablerock
07-08-2019, 09:49 AM
Thanks to both of you for the help, unfortunately I cannot get either to work with my software I guess. The first one when I try and upload it says, I have unlicensed features, centerline and unconfirmed vectors. The second pattern says I do not have the correct version of software. I have just the basic version of the software and it is updated. Any ideas?

myshop1044
07-11-2019, 08:02 AM
Thanks to both of you for the help, unfortunately I cannot get either to work with my software I guess. The first one when I try and upload it says, I have unlicensed features, centerline and unconfirmed vectors. The second pattern says I do not have the correct version of software. I have just the basic version of the software and it is updated. Any ideas?

What version of software are you using, if I open the mpc in 3.1? And saved it and you are using a lesser version, then you can open it.

lynnfrwd
07-11-2019, 10:26 AM
MPC files saved in newer versions cannot be opened in earlier versions. Earlier versions can all be opened in newer versions. They are not backward compatible.