PDA

View Full Version : looking for a pattern and will pay for it URN

henry1
04-28-2019, 09:17 AM
I will pay for a patterns of URNS I desperately need one any help appreciated ASAP I knew of one here on this forum just can;t remember who it was thank you in advance

fwharris
04-28-2019, 11:02 AM
Henry,

An urn is just a box for containing the remains. You can put any kind of patterns on the sides and top or the urn.

henry1
04-28-2019, 11:25 AM
Henry,

An urn is just a box for containing the remains. You can put any kind of patterns on the sides and top or the urn.I hear ya on that one but
I know there was some one here making them Just want to better it this my first one I made here some pick of my buddy

fwharris
04-28-2019, 11:42 AM
Are you looking for specific patterns?

henry1
04-28-2019, 12:03 PM
Are you looking for specific patterns?
Yes I am and would like to know who is making them I am going back a few years ago

fwharris
04-28-2019, 12:56 PM
Just for clarification, patterns are what go on the sides and top of the urn and a project is for how to make the urn box. Your urn in the pictures is probably the most common style/design that I have seen made. The only issue I saw you yours was the praying hands pattern. It is not a very well done one. I think there is a few in the pattern sharing section and I know there are several in the CW pattern depot.

I help a local guy who makes and sells urn to mortuaries. For his urn builds he permanently attached to the top to the 4 sides and has the bottom as removable (uses screws). He seals the inside corners with caulking.

http://bigurn.com/maincatalog.html

henry1
04-28-2019, 03:09 PM
I thank you much that does help well appreciated

gwhiz
05-08-2019, 04:25 PM
I've made a few urns, but there's really not a pattern. I attach the top to the sides and then attach the bottom with screws. You can be as fancy, or as simple, as you'd like.874988749987500