PDA

View Full Version : Need Patterns Made

bchawkins
09-20-2018, 08:18 AM
Good Morning All,

Who out there makes/creates custom patterns? Speciffiacly military style emblems, commands, seals and warfare pins?? I live in a Navy town and would like to get two of the major commands located here made up so I can try to get some business from them for retirements and/or transfers. I would also be interested in some Army or Air Force emblems as well.

I've checked the Pattern Depot but have not been able to find exatly what I am looking for.

I only have the basic program at the moment so my knowledge of the software is pretty nil. I've had my CW machine for almost 6 years now and I just started to learn with it. Wish I had known how much fun this could be years ago!!

Thank you all in advance for the help!!

Brian

Dale
09-20-2018, 11:09 AM
CNCMILITARYEMBLEMS.com does custom work and they have hundreds of designs already made but you would need the STL add on software.

bchawkins
09-20-2018, 12:29 PM
CNCMILITARYEMBLEMS.com does custom work and they have hundreds of designs already made but you would need the STL add on software.

I just went to their web site and it says they are not taking any new designs until Fall 2019. I was hoping to have something done before then. Know of any others who might be able to help? I have the logo/files in png format if that helps any.

fwharris
09-20-2018, 03:29 PM
I just went to their web site and it says they are not taking any new designs until Fall 2019. I was hoping to have something done before then. Know of any others who might be able to help? I have the logo/files in png format if that helps any.
Post your PNG files here and maybe some of us can help out with some of them.

bchawkins
09-26-2018, 02:35 PM
This is one of the logos I am trying to get converted over to a ptn if at all possible.

bjbethke
09-26-2018, 03:31 PM
Good Morning All,

Who out there makes/creates custom patterns? Speciffiacly military style emblems, commands, seals and warfare pins?? I live in a Navy town and would like to get two of the major commands located here made up so I can try to get some business from them for retirements and/or transfers. I would also be interested in some Army or Air Force emblems as well.

I've checked the Pattern Depot but have not been able to find exatly what I am looking for.

I only have the basic program at the moment so my knowledge of the software is pretty nil. I've had my CW machine for almost 6 years now and I just started to learn with it. Wish I had known how much fun this could be years ago!!

Thank you all in advance for the help!!

Brian

Hi Brian; I can make patterns for you in cd's and dvd's; I make my patterns with Line drawings. I will need your Email address to send you the patterns one at a time. Send me a "PM" with your e-mail address. I can send you the pattern files 9-29-2018 If I receive your e-mail. Bill; BJB

Bj Bethke
PO Box 652
Yellville, AR 72687