PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Presley

FINGERS
03-31-2007, 10:24 AM
Does anyone have a file or model of Elvis, I need to make one for my wife to get out of the dog house .
Thank's
Mike

Ron Smith
04-01-2007, 07:59 AM
Does anyone have a file or model of Elvis, I need to make one for my wife to get out of the dog house .
Thank's
Mike

Mike,

Try these and see if any work for you. I've found that inverting the photo in carving so it goes down into, instead of being raised, provides a better quality and gives more detail. Hope these help.

Ron

FINGERS
04-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Thank's Ron ,I am going to make a shadow box and carve on plastic, after the line of thunder storms blow over don't want to lose machine due to lighting .

gtj44
04-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Found this Elvis, did a little manipulation in Photo Impact. Looks good in designer, but have not carved it yet, waiting for carving bit.

FINGERS
04-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Thank you for the OUT-STANDING paturn, now I need a machine to carve it, wanting for machine #3 coming in at the end of the week.
Mike

Sarge
04-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Thank's Ron ,I am going to make a shadow box and carve on plastic, after the line of thunder storms blow over don't want to lose machine due to lighting .

Thank you for the OUT-STANDING paturn, now I need a machine to carve it, wanting for machine #3 coming in at the end of the week.
Mike

Did your machine die during the storms????:confused:

forqnc
04-05-2007, 12:43 PM
Did your machine die during the storms????:confused:

I think he means, he doesn't want to run the machine during the storms, and is waiting for it to pass over before he tries carving anthing again.

Sarge
04-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Four days ago, he was waiting for the storms to pass. Late last night, he was waiting for his machine to be delivered. I'm confused?!?! :confused:

4 Days Ago 08:35 AM
FINGERS Thank's Ron ,I am going to make a shadow box and carve on plastic, after the line of thunder storms blow over don't want to lose machine due to lighting .

17 Hours Ago 06:07 PM
FINGERS Thank you for the OUT-STANDING paturn, now I need a machine to carve it, wanting for machine #3 coming in at the end of the week.
Mike

forqnc
04-05-2007, 02:25 PM
OK that now makes two of us :confused:

FINGERS
04-05-2007, 02:42 PM
My machine died not due to the storm, don't know why it just stoped in the middle of carving the king on pice of 12x12 plastic and buba it was look-in good as far as the storm I'm in the middle of God's country here and when lighting is in the air I power down all electronic's .