PDA

View Full Version : Constraint numbers

Dale
01-29-2018, 11:36 AM
Is there a way to change the size of constrant numbers? Depending on the design sometimes I have a hard time reading them. Using the magnify tool increases the size of the design but does not change the size of the numbers. I thought there might be something in the prefences window but unless I'm missing something there is not.

bergerud
01-29-2018, 12:39 PM
Not that I know of.

mtylerfl
01-29-2018, 04:55 PM
You could try changing your Display Resolution to a lower value. Doing so will make EVERYTHING on your screen appear larger.

DickB
01-29-2018, 05:01 PM
If running windows 10 (not sure about earlier versions) there are a couple of things you might try, but they will change all text, not just Constraints in Designer. In Settings search Display and you can change the size of all text. In Settings - Ease of Access select Magnifier to enable and configure that tool.

Dale
01-29-2018, 05:20 PM
I have a Mac but I never thought of changing the preferences for the whole computer. That works but I certainly don't want to keep it that way so will only change it when I need to.
Thanks for the help.

Mugsowner
01-30-2018, 06:07 AM
I just click on them to get the pop up window, where I can adjust them if I want. If offers a different view of the numbers, black on white, much easier to see and read.

Scooby
01-30-2018, 08:51 AM
You can use CTRL + to enlarge the screen and CTRL - to restore or make smaller. By using the keys you do not need to change the settings for the whole computer.