PDA

View Full Version : Not sure how to proceed

Loriblackdog
01-27-2018, 04:46 AM
Hi All,

I am once again trying to make this ornament for my girlfriend who saw it and just thought I could do this.....LOLl I am attaching how I though I should do it. Could some look at this and help me out by telling what I need to do or if there is a video showing me the steps. I know some of the guys will do a video? Does this need to be a pieced cutout? I really appreciate if anyone could help. Thank you in advance.

Loriblackdog85491

fwharris
01-27-2018, 12:27 PM
I do not see anything I would change other than maybe adding a couple more tabs on the cut outs and deleting the two patterns you have hidden.

Loriblackdog
02-03-2018, 05:40 AM
Hi Harris,

I will try that. How did I hide my pattern and where can I get so I can see to delete? Thank you for your time.

Loriblackdog

Mugsowner
02-03-2018, 05:43 AM
Your hidden patterns should still be on your carving list

Loriblackdog
02-03-2018, 12:33 PM
when I go to carving List, it comes up, however it is circle 1, or arc and if I delete that it removes it from the pattern? I am not sure if I am doing this right?l If there a picture of what it should look like?

fwharris
02-03-2018, 01:16 PM
when I go to carving List, it comes up, however it is circle 1, or arc and if I delete that it removes it from the pattern? I am not sure if I am doing this right?l If there a picture of what it should look like?

We are talking about the 2 patterns, not the circles or arc. See attached image. Since you are just doing the cut outs and not carving the patterns you really do not need the pattern.