PDA

View Full Version : Ivy or vine pattern

Scott J. Zeiger
12-07-2017, 10:18 AM
Hi all. I'm in search of a long running or repeatable Ivy or vine pattern to use on door and window casing. It will be going up the casing sides, then the top piece will have a quote on it.

TIA
Scott

Ducky63
12-07-2017, 07:37 PM
Hi Scott, I ran some 8' X 3 1/2" X 3/4" birch lumber with a vine pattern on. I got the pattern from the Pattern Depot and was able to connect them together dow =n the 8'. Try looking there.

CarverJerry
12-09-2017, 08:28 AM
Don't know if this will help you but is the only vine type of pattern I have.

cestout
12-09-2017, 02:49 PM
I am making a vanity for my daughter. I have a purchased tree of life on the panel in front of the sink and vines on the stretchers and legs. For the vines I made parallel bezel curves and extruded a half round between them then Attached a leaf I got somewhere - not mine - spaced on both sides of the created stem. I copied and pasted as needed end to end to get the length for each panel. On some panels I moved the ends of the parallel lines apart to look like the base of the vine.

Scott J. Zeiger
12-09-2017, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the responses guys.

bjbethke
12-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Hi all. I'm in search of a long running or repeatable Ivy or vine pattern to use on door and window casing. It will be going up the casing sides, then the top piece will have a quote on it.

TIA
Scott

Hi Scott; If you are making a Pattern for an 8 foot door and window trim, you will need a pattern that repeats its self; for a 3 inch wide pattern, 10 to 12 inches long with the background removed. I made a rose bud pattern - the back ground is not all removed (it takes a lot of time to do that.)

I offer my patterns on CD and DVD's;

I work on Donations, I leave the donationsup to them. Except my CD and DVD's; I have a Minimum of $50.00 for the CD's(about 200 pattern files) and $100.00 for my DVD's (about 500 to 600 patternfiles) I fill the disk with data (max data per disk). I use the Designer 1.187version; all of CW's new updated programs can open my PTN files.

Scott J. Zeiger
12-12-2017, 03:07 PM
Nice. No problem with a donation but Paypal would be a better way to go.

Scott