PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody painted this Rose Pattern?

cnsranch
12-01-2017, 01:07 PM
Hey all.......
Did a sign for the first granddaughter's (Grace's) bedroom door a couple years ago.......she has a new baby sister, so here we go again.
New one's name is Elizabeth Rose, so I thought the rose pattern was appropriate.
Anyone used this pattern? Painting advice needed. Found it in the Pattern Depot -01Rosebit13

Regards

Jerry

bjbethke
12-02-2017, 12:02 AM
Hey all.......
Did a sign for the first granddaughter's (Grace's) bedroom door a couple years ago.......she has a new baby sister, so here we go again.
New one's name is Elizabeth Rose, so I thought the rose pattern was appropriate.
Anyone used this pattern? Painting advice needed. Found it in the Pattern Depot -01Rosebit13

Regards

Jerry

Hi this is BJB; That pattern does not look like it is very clear! Some times for a Rose you may need to leave a leaf or two?; or the stem. Roses come in different colors. I have lots of Rose patterns - Send me A "PM" with your e-mail address. If you would like the complete file for this pattern.

cnsranch
12-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Little airbrushing and a lot of Rustoleum 2X clear satin......
Thanks for your responses......bjb, I wish I hadn't already carved it before asking.....your pattern's great.