PDA

View Full Version : Machine went blank

dante4488
11-05-2017, 07:31 PM
My machine stopped working in the middle of running a project. I wasn’t by the machine when it stopped, so I calmly walked up to it thinking it was the “check cut motor” but the LCD screen was completely blank. I took the bottom panel off and I turned it on. The LED light on the power supply does turn on (Only new power supplies have this),and the truck does have resistance. So power is getting to the machine. I do have an older machine that does run, but not up to full scale to use as much as I would use it, so it’s for parts only. I’ve swapped over numerous parts from the LCD panel, the Controller Electronics Board Enclosure Assembly, the wires connected to those parts but still no luck. Yes, I do mess with the contrast button every time I switch a part. I also plug the parts in the old machine just to make sure it still works with its original parts and the parts on the newer machine. I have not changed out the Motor that you can see when you take the bottom panel off only because it looks like it will take some time, and it’s not something I want to start at 8:00 at night. But, when the machine has the power on, there is a slight ticking noise coming from that motor(sounds like a second hand on a clock). Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Digitalwoodshop
11-06-2017, 02:55 PM
Not a clue.... This is all newer parts then my "A" machines.... :(

AL