PDA

View Full Version : Logo pattern help

CLARKSCUSTOMDOORS
10-18-2017, 01:02 PM
Hello,

I'm still hanging in there trying to get alittle carving done to help with Medical bills!!
But all is good!!!:)
I have a customer who would like this logo on a cutting board, it anyone could help create a
pattern i would really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Hope Hoffpauir

oscarl48
10-18-2017, 08:26 PM
Can you get your customer to find you a better graphic. The enclosed graphic is really low resolution so its difficult to make a good pattern from it without starting from scratch.

I tried cleaning it up with my graphics program but I couldn't get it as clean as I would have liked. I am nowhere near as good as I would like with the 2d stuff.

Maybe some of the others folks can do better.

Regardless. Good luck and good health.

- O

Alan Malmstrom
10-18-2017, 09:28 PM
Here's my try.84917

oscarl48
10-19-2017, 07:30 PM
Alan, very clean. Did you use the graphic or start from scratch?

Nicely done.

bjbethke
10-20-2017, 12:06 AM
Hello,

I'm still hanging in there trying to get alittle carving done to help with Medical bills!!
But all is good!!!:)
I have a customer who would like this logo on a cutting board, it anyone could help create a
pattern i would really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Hope Hoffpauir

Will this work for you? If you would like the complete file - Send me a "PM" with your e-mail address. BJB

Alan Malmstrom
10-20-2017, 09:00 AM
Alan, very clean. Did you use the graphic or start from scratch?

Nicely done.
Well I used the graphic as a template and drew all the stuff. It's done as raster in gimp.

oscarl48
10-20-2017, 12:21 PM
Alan, copy and thanks.

That's is what I meant by starting from scratch. You pretty much recreated the image from the graphic.

Alan Malmstrom
10-20-2017, 01:37 PM
Alan, copy and thanks.

That's is what I meant by starting from scratch. You pretty much recreated the image from the graphic.

The easy button is recreating.