PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy a carvewright carver???

WIWoodworker
03-28-2007, 08:27 PM
I've sent more than 2 times (2 hours) as much time attempting to clean board sensor than I have to carve all 3 of my small projects that took a whole 30 minutes. How can something that cost 2K be such a piece of crap????

Not to meantion while attempting to clean it this last time I must brought the deck up too high and now all it does it "click".

Anyone will to pay $1500 plus shipping can have it!!!

-Brian (a VERY disappointed customer)

Jeff_Birt
03-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Gosh, did you ever call CW to ask for help? Or read in the manual where it says not to crank it up all the way? I can understand your dissapointment but...none of these problems are insurmountable or even difficult to remedy. Take a breather, do some forum searching and if all else fails call the CW techs.

meat
03-28-2007, 09:33 PM
I've sent more than 2 times (2 hours) as much time attempting to clean board sensor than I have to carve all 3 of my small projects that took a whole 30 minutes. How can something that cost 2K be such a piece of crap????

Not to meantion while attempting to clean it this last time I must brought the deck up too high and now all it does it "click".

Anyone will to pay $1500 plus shipping can have it!!!

-Brian (a VERY disappointed customer)

I find this post offensive.

All of the children on the board should NOT be exposed the the vulgar language that this poster has used on this forum, or mine. I'm sorry.

GSchm87408
03-28-2007, 09:58 PM
I have sent you a P.M.
Please calm down and P.M. me back

There are many people here to help but not if you continue to be so upset

Glenn

HighTechOkie
03-29-2007, 10:26 AM
...Anyone will to pay $1500 plus shipping can have it!!!

This Saturday, one can purchase a NEW machine from Sears for around $1360+tax ($100 for me). I'd be glad to offer $1100 (shipping included) for a machine that's been fondled and possibly broke.

Rob