PDA

View Full Version : CarveWright Customer Service

rjp736
03-28-2007, 04:44 PM
your the lucky one

Charles M
03-28-2007, 04:45 PM
Now that's funny! I don't care who ya are!!

Count me as highly satisfied, too.

Ron Smith
03-28-2007, 05:08 PM
It would be nice if posters would try to keep the language in the postings at an acceptable level that families could read. I know mine likes to go through the posts with me and the opening sentence was a little over the top. I appreciate the sentiments, but there are quite a few younger readers who don't need to be influenced with this type of opening. I'd hate to have to feel I need to preview all of the posts before the kids read them. They enjoy using the machine as much as I do. Thanks.

Jeff_Birt
03-28-2007, 05:22 PM
I agree Ron, I have edited the offending sentance.

Ron Smith
03-28-2007, 05:23 PM
Thank you ... it was exactly the response I was expecting. I just wanted to test the waters and see if my first impression was correct. It's great not to be disappointed. Signing up age doesn't have anything to do with who reads the forum. There are a lot of younger woodworkers who visit to try to learn. We can just put in the ignore on certain posters.

Ron Smith
03-28-2007, 05:24 PM
I agree Ron, I have edited the offending sentance.

Thank you Jeff.

cajunpen
03-28-2007, 10:55 PM
Sure miss the old days when we actually talked about carving issues in this forum. Seems now we have a bunch of hot heads that say the first thing that pops in their minds. I know that the CW/CC machines can be frustrating - we ALL have our share of problems with them, but the truth is that nobody on this forum is affiliated with the company and consequently nobody on the forum has caused the problems with the machines. It is simply new technology and until the bugs are worked out, we will continue to have problems. If you are not patient enough to work through the problems then maybe you should either sell your machine or take it back to Sears, if you can.

Everyone should also keep in mind that the Moderators ARE NOT CarveWright employees - they are users just like the rest of us. They volunteer their time to try to keep the Forum in some form of order, and for the most part do a good job (pkunk can get a little cranky at times, but he means well :-)

Please, let's all use the Forum for the purpose it was intended - to share ideas and learn about our wonderful machines.

Gary
03-28-2007, 11:32 PM
I wish I knew what the original poster said...

pkunk
03-28-2007, 11:36 PM
Thanks Bill, I appreciate the understanding~:p