PDA

View Full Version : Designer Pro 3, keep getting need to register? I have already done so?

Loriblackdog
08-31-2017, 04:08 AM
HI All,

First: MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THOSE WHO LOST EVERYTHING, EVERYONE I KNOW HAS CONTACTED THE RED CROSS AND DONATED.
we who are in other states are with Texas.

Yesterday I was using designer 3, I had to stop, and come back to it a few times. About the 4th time when I clicked the designer icon it came up that i had to register it. So I followed the directions a small box came up connecting to registration server, after a few minutes it errors out with this message: An invalid response was received from the registration server. Pleas contact Carvewright for a resolution of this issue? Is there anyone who can help me with this. Why do I have to register this again I just did this last week?

Thank you for any help in this matter.

Loriblackdog

P.S. STAY STRONG, OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU, AND WE WILL DO WHAT WE CAN TO HELP. GOD BLESS

DianMayfield
08-31-2017, 07:54 AM
Hi Lori,

If you are running Win 10, the updates can change your machine ID, causing the need to re register.

It cannot connect to the server to allow you to register because CW is closed due to the storm. I am sure they either shut down the server to protect it, or the area is without power or internet.

Loriblackdog
08-31-2017, 09:13 AM
Hi Diane,

Thank you, Does this mean everytime windows updates I may have to do this? I appreciate your help in this matter. I hope you and your family are safe. God Bless Texas, as it is gonna need it.

Loriblackdog

DianMayfield
08-31-2017, 11:38 AM
It doesn't appear to be every update. I believe it has happened to me 3 times in 6 months.

I hope you are safe as well. I have friends and family in Katy and Humble, as well as southern LA. Not a good time.