PDA

View Full Version : Scanning Probe Video "How It Works"

mtylerfl
03-27-2007, 08:32 PM
Hello,

I am posting this new topic/thread to make it easier for folks to find the link to the Scanning Probe Video (it was "buried" in another thread).

Here is the link...
http://www.carvebuddy.com/scanningvideo_how_it_works.html

Hope you find it helpful and enjoyable!

Matthew
03-28-2007, 09:24 AM
Michael,
Excellent video! That was a great introduction to the scanner. Where exactly is the accessory port on the truck? I don't recall noticing any connectors on mine?

BobHill
03-28-2007, 10:59 AM
Thanks, Michael. Good link and good video.

Bob

mtylerfl
03-28-2007, 11:22 AM
Michael,
Excellent video! That was a great introduction to the scanner. Where exactly is the accessory port on the truck? I don't recall noticing any connectors on mine?

Hello,

I'm happy you liked the video.

The scan probe accessory receptacle (small round hole) is on the upper right of the "bit-holder truck" as you face the machine looking straight-on.

Gman_Ind
04-04-2007, 02:31 PM
Nice video, well narrated as well. Now I am ready to go as soon as I receive the dang probe I ordered.

mtylerfl
04-04-2007, 03:09 PM
Nice video, well narrated as well. Now I am ready to go as soon as I receive the dang probe I ordered.

Thank you for the nice words about the video - I hope you get your probe soon!

RanUtah
04-14-2007, 06:22 PM
I don't think a Pro could have done it any better, congrats. I know it helped me out to understand better how the scanning probe functions. Hopefully someone from CW will take notice of your work. Well done!!

Kenny
04-14-2007, 09:18 PM
I have to agree with the others, very well done. I hope there could be more such type of video's in the future.

Now I'll have to purchase a scanning probe.

Kenny