PDA

View Full Version : Once again, assistance is needed

Deolman
05-28-2017, 12:06 AM
I am trying to make a plaque for a young man who will go in as Master Councilor of his Demolay Chapter in a few weeks. I have spent numerous hours trying to turn this picture into something I can carve. My attempts with the lack of skill and tools has not been very fruitful for me. If one of you kind souls could help me with this endeavor I would be greatly appreciative.

Is it possible to make a vector drawing of this instead of using it as a picture? TIA

henry1
05-28-2017, 06:59 AM
I am trying to make a plaque for a young man who will go in as Master Councilor of his Demolay Chapter in a few weeks. I have spent numerous hours trying to turn this picture into something I can carve. My attempts with the lack of skill and tools has not been very fruitful for me. If one of you kind souls could help me with this endeavor I would be greatly appreciative.

Is it possible to make a vector drawing of this instead of using it as a picture? TIA
just tried it will this do

bergerud
05-28-2017, 10:58 AM
I think you can find higher res graphics on the web to start with.

Deolman
05-28-2017, 10:19 PM
Henry, I'll give it a try. Thank you for the help.

Bergerud, I have found higher res graphics but they were jpg.

DianMayfield
05-29-2017, 12:04 AM
If you provide a link to the larger graphic, I can convert it to a PNG for you :)

I found a pretty good png... still needs some tweeking, I'll upload when done.

henry1
05-29-2017, 02:05 AM
If you provide a link to the larger graphic, I can convert it to a PNG for you :)

I found a pretty good png... still needs some tweeking, I'll upload when done.
THAT ONE IS BETTER nice here a link https://www.google.ca/search?q=Master+Councilor+of+his+Demolay+Chapter+i mage&oq=Master+Councilor+of+his+Demolay+Chapter+image&gs_l=serp.12..33i21k1.5423.787

Deolman
05-29-2017, 12:29 PM
Henry, what do you think about removing some of the 'filigree' type patterns and in it and turn it solid? This way it wouldn't be so busy.