PDA

View Full Version : Need a Board Sensor

FWMiller
05-05-2017, 10:23 PM
Hello,

I'm in need of a board sensor. Does anyone have a board sensor they are willing to sell? New or used is fine.

Thanks,

Frederick

henry1
05-06-2017, 05:09 AM
I have some but I am in Canada Ontario

FWMiller
05-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Hello. Thought I'd post again to see if anyone else has a board sensor, new or used, that they're willing to sell. Being in Canada it's a big hassle for Henry to ship to CA. Unfortunately LHR inventory is out and conveniently right when I need to do a project for my kids school.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mtylerfl
05-13-2017, 08:32 PM
I'm wondering if there is another CW owner nearby that can run the project while your machine is down to help get it done within your timeline. Anyone?

bergerud
05-13-2017, 08:53 PM
Hello. Thought I'd post again to see if anyone else has a board sensor, new or used, that they're willing to sell. Being in Canada it's a big hassle for Henry to ship to CA. Unfortunately LHR inventory is out and conveniently right when I need to do a project for my kids school.

Is your board sensor completely dead or just weak? If it is just weak, try putting aluminum tape on the board edges and ends where the sensor measures. It may work to get that project going.

FWMiller
05-13-2017, 09:30 PM
It's dead. But fortunately for me Henry was kind enough to go out of his way to ship me one.