PDA

View Full Version : Cribbage board

henry1
03-25-2017, 07:19 AM
Would anyone have a pattern of a Celtic cribbage board or know were to get one any help appreciated

bergerud
03-25-2017, 10:50 AM
What do you mean by Celtic cribbage board? A crib board with something Celtic on it? Maybe you should post an example.

bjbethke
03-25-2017, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=henry1;264273]Would anyone have a pattern of a Celtic cribbage board or know were to get one any help appreciated[/QUOTE

I need a little more info; How many players? 2 to 4? More players the cost goes up. more players the larger the carving needs to be.

What shape? Oval, Round, Square corners

normrichards
03-25-2017, 01:25 PM
Just find a cribbage board on the forum then put some celtic ptn's on it. Here is an example all from the forum. Done in minutes.

henry1
03-25-2017, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=henry1;264273]Would anyone have a pattern of a Celtic cribbage board or know were to get one any help appreciated[/QUOTE

I need a little more info; How many players? 2 to 4? More players the cost goes up. more players the larger the carving needs to be.

What shape? Oval, Round, Square corners
4 players oval or better what ever

bjbethke
03-26-2017, 01:07 AM
[QUOTE=bjbethke;264281]
4 players oval or better what ever

Hi Henry; I Made up this Round three player Cribbage board. Part of the images are on a Font. You may need to load the font file to your computer to see the two images. This does take a long time make the Cribbage Boards. I sell these patterns, not sure I can give the away free.

henry1
03-26-2017, 03:34 AM
[QUOTE=henry1;264284]

Hi Henry; I Made up this Round three player Cribbage board. Part of the images are on a Font. You may need to load the font file to your computer to see the two images. This does take a long time make the Cribbage Boards. I sell these patterns, not sure I can give the away free.
I have no problem to pay for it just send me a private message how much or were your website

bjbethke
03-26-2017, 08:55 PM
[QUOTE=bjbethke;264293]
I have no problem to pay for it just send me a private message how much or were your website I don't run a Web-Site, I will be 80 years old next year; too much trouble running a WEB site. BJB

Hi Henry; I reworked the patterns today so the Celtic Cribbage Boards carve with the Centerline Program, not sure if you have the Centerline program. You will need to drill the holes; they are marked. Most of the time I do that with my drill press. It takes me a day to place all the drill holes in the pattern, so I can use the CW Unit to drill the holes.

If you need more information on how I do this. I could make you a CD with some PDF files on how I do this with images. I offer my CD and DVD's at a good price.

I work on Donations, I leave the donations up to the people that ask me to make a pattern for them. (They send me a “PM” with there E-mail address.) Except my CD andDVD's; I have a Minimum of $50.00 for the CD's (about 200 pattern files) and$100.00 for my DVD's (about 500 to 600 pattern files) I fill the disk with data(max data per disk). I use the Designer 1.187 version; all of CW's new updated programs can open my PTN files.

Most people just send me a donation of about what they pay for patterns at the CW Pattern Depot ($10.00 to $20.00); the most I received was $100.00, the guy needed to make over 100 carvings. Some people don’t send me anything. I’llleave it up to you.

The CD and DVD's are the best deal; about 25 cents each. If you let me know what type of carvings you like to make, I think I can come up with some great line drawings. It works best to start with a line drawing to make the Grayscale image that the CW “Z” Truck uses to carve the pattern, it reads the Binary code to make the carving.

0000=transparent, 0001=Black, 0255=White and 0128=center of the carving depth.That makes 256 shades of gray in the Grayscale Image.

Each of my pattern files have 6 files in them, like the sample attached. ThankYou, BJB
The 6th file is the MPW file, that file is not locked with a code and you canchange the image in the designer program.

henry1
03-27-2017, 05:46 AM
thank you much for trying but found the website
krtwood to help for the one I want