View Full Version : Hardware

01-27-2017, 12:40 PM
Does anyone know where i can find, what I call trunk hardware. I am looking for hardware for my trunk that i can mount a shelf inside to the lid and it will move with the lid opening and closing, much like a fishing tackle box. I hope i explained to give you an idea. I search trunk hardware and only find, handle, hinges and the like, but not what im looking for. I guess i dont know the name for what i want. Anyone know.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

01-27-2017, 12:56 PM
I looked up jewelry tray support and found this on. Kind of pricey.


01-27-2017, 06:57 PM
Google cantilever hinges

01-28-2017, 06:34 AM

I thought this was cool.. would need to add a tie-in to the lid. :)

01-28-2017, 11:58 AM
Hey, thanks guys I think I can replicate the wood one for this large trunk and make them out of walnut to match. Appreciate the help from both you guys.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk