PDA

View Full Version : Too funny not to share

Julie Coffey
03-25-2007, 12:21 AM
This has nothing to do with LHR, Carvewright or Compucarve but I had to share it. We came across this kettle stove for sale about 4 miles from my home on a stretch of rural highway. Its sad but funny at the same time.

If anyone needs a stove to keep their CC warm <g> I can give you the address.

Julie

BoardSilly
03-25-2007, 12:38 AM
Maybe its for cookin' up seal for dinner???

BobHill
03-25-2007, 09:01 AM
And what part of the country was this in, Julie? <g>

Bob

Julie Coffey
03-25-2007, 10:36 AM
Just down the road a spell in a more remote 'agrarian' part of South Central Michigan.

I don't speal like that I got me a gud edumacation- I'm smurt. ::winks::

J

rgant05
03-25-2007, 12:24 PM
Julie,

Oh really....... "just down the road a spell" ????? you ain't from around there, ere ya??? :)

revved_up
03-25-2007, 04:19 PM
Julie, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't post pictures of my house on the internet, next you will be posting the address or maybe my phone number.

Heh Heh, just kidding but that does resemble some of the houses around here! LOL

Julie Coffey
03-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Well Revved, I went out of my way NOT to show the address that was spray painted onto the side of the house- just so happens the fence section is hiding it.

(you can thank me later ;) )

J

cajunpen
03-25-2007, 09:38 PM
And you Yankees think we Southerners talk funny. I'm off now - to pass a good time cher!

Digitalwoodshop
03-25-2007, 09:57 PM
No no no.... it's "For Steal"... I speek that dialect.... It's for someone to take..... Steal...

AL

SpiffyDog
03-26-2007, 08:45 AM
http://www.prankplace.com/images/tshirts/closeups/dyslexicsuntie.jpg

Gman_Ind
04-01-2007, 08:35 AM
I passed by a trailer and garage in rural area, the place must have been home base for a small excavating company, cause spayed on the door of the garage was ESCAVATING CO. it looked like they really liked dirt it was mixed with water everywhere on the lot. (mud hole)
I think we need an off topic posting area, just to share interesting bits or non CC projects.

pkunk
04-01-2007, 09:51 AM
I passed by a trailer and garage in rural area, the place must have been home base for a small excavating company, cause spayed on the door of the garage was ESCAVATING CO. it looked like they really liked dirt it was mixed with water everywhere on the lot. (mud hole)
I think we need an off topic posting area, just to share interesting bits or non CC projects.
We're trying to get one ;)

Kenm810
04-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Quote: Gman

Quote: pkunk
We're trying to get one

You’d have my vote on that,
with my attention span on a single topic being no longer then the stick it would take to swat it.
An off topic area sounds like a great idea.