PDA

View Full Version : help

treemanb
12-23-2016, 01:49 PM
I am new to CW. I am trying to upload a "photo" image. I can get it loaded from my pc to the 3D image on my monitor, but I cannot seem to upload it for a carving. I called into support but they are closed for the holiday. Can anybody help me out?

oscarl48
12-23-2016, 02:03 PM
Hopefully not over simplifying or not understanding the question. My apologies if I did either.

Once you have your pattern loaded in your library ensure the card reader is plugged into your computer and your pcmcia card is in the reader. Under the File tab you will have the upload option. Once the pattern is uploaded to the card you have to take it to the CW and then boot up the system from the card.

You can also select flash manager to see what is on your card and to ensure it is reading it.

Here is a picture of a project I just started carving as an example. I am using designer 2.xx but I assume function is the same.

treemanb
12-23-2016, 02:45 PM
Hello, thank you, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I think I am doing all that you are suggesting. I do however, get an error code"23" when I try to upload image to my card. Might that error code indicate a faulty product?....or a faulty me? LOL

bergerud
12-23-2016, 03:16 PM
If you could post your mpc on the forum, we could give it a try. (Press the "Go Advanced" button and then "Manage Attachments".)

oscarl48
12-23-2016, 03:22 PM
Merry Christmas as well. Did a quick search for the error and what was posted previously was to reformat the card and to try a different usb port. But you are in good hands with bergerud and the rest of the folks on here.

treemanb
12-23-2016, 03:33 PM
Hi all....WOW!!! You guys are AWESOME!! Great news though (I hope).... I seemed to have figured a way to get it to my card. It looks as though it is there per my flash manager. I will now go try and carve it. I will get back most likely the day after Christmas as I am needing to get ready for church tonite and family tomorrow. Safe travels and Merry Christmas!!

PS - Just your responses feel very warm and nice. An early Christmas present to me!! A friend in need....is a friend indeed!! Thank you again!!

Canemaker
12-23-2016, 03:50 PM
treemanb.. where are you located? There maybe someone close that can assist in person, it doesn't hurt to network.