PDA

View Full Version : Esquerstrain pattern

myshop1044
12-03-2016, 05:43 AM
I am looking for patterns in the form of girls jumping , horse walking, trotting, etc.
good quality.
Perry B

gwhiz
12-03-2016, 12:41 PM
I've got this one that I used for a barn sign. Not a lot of detail, but not much detail is necessary for a highway sign!

bjbethke
12-03-2016, 12:51 PM
I am looking for patterns in the form of girls jumping , horse walking, trotting, etc.
good quality.
Perry B

Hi Perry? Why are the girls Jumping? - I have lots of Horse patterns, some girls riding. I will post a few of my horse LINE drawings - I hope these will go through, The band width on the LHR web site is about 190 MB today. It is a little hard to send detail when that data number drops too low.

I will not be at my home computer till - (12-12-2016) I will be in Florida _ I do carry my lap top with me. This is a BUS trip. I can read your e-mails. BJB - Check my home page with my laptop. My PO Box 652, Yellville.net.

I can make the Grayscale images in about 10 min. or less. I posted a way you can do that a few hrs. ago- in another forum page. You do that in the designer program, if you do not have the pattern editor. I don't have all of the new programs; the new CW stuff. If LHR comes up with a new carving unit -I just may break for all that new updated data - I am getting too old to buy stuff I may never need. I like making the patterns - thank you Perry and LHR. BJB

myshop1044
12-03-2016, 06:47 PM
BJ the customer has a daughter that does riding in high school and is looking to create some sort plaque.
she may give me pictures of her daughter doing these acts, jumping, walking and trotting.

so I was looking ahead to see if there was any patterns out there ahead of time.
I do have one jumping .
Perry B.