PDA

View Full Version : Missing patterns

behanner
10-17-2016, 08:53 PM
So my machine was down for a while and now I have it back up and went looking for patterns and found lots missing. While some of them moved to their own sites I can't figure out who manufacturer number 2 was and carvenow is gone as well. I have no problem paying for a good pattern but its really inconvenient when a pattern you were going to use ends up not being there.
Anyone know what happened to these pattern makers and other than pirating them where to get their patterns?

fwharris
10-17-2016, 09:27 PM
I think Carvenow has been down for a while now but they are still a member here on the forum http://forum.carvewright.com/member.php?8776-www-carvenow-com Send HT a message as I bet they still have lots of patterns..

I have not clue who "manufacturer #2" is so no help there. Who else was you looking for?

lynnfrwd
10-18-2016, 09:30 AM
So my machine was down for a while and now I have it back up and went looking for patterns and found lots missing. While some of them moved to their own sites I can't figure out who manufacturer number 2 was and carvenow is gone as well. I have no problem paying for a good pattern but its really inconvenient when a pattern you were going to use ends up not being there.
Anyone know what happened to these pattern makers and other than pirating them where to get their patterns?

#2 was Vector Art 3d. I don't know who CarveNow is.

behanner
10-19-2016, 09:04 AM
Thanks guys that is the information I was looking for.