PDA

View Full Version : Scouting images requested

Canemaker
10-16-2016, 11:54 AM
I'm looking for anyone that may have a good pattern that they would like to share. My Scoutmaster was Scoutmaster of the same troop for 31 years and now living with his son..
I have looked on the pattern depot and haven't found anything suitable. i understand that the "Boy Scouts of America" has all their logos, patches, etc copyrighted as well as on all their material
so I don't want to use them. I looking for a indian feather since he was a member of the Order of the Arrow and an Eagle or his Eagle Scout. I have found one Eagle
pattern on the depot that i might use, just need a feather hanging off his foot. Anyway, if someone out there has something that they are using and wouldn't mind sharing, much appreciated. Thanks john

oscarl48
10-16-2016, 12:49 PM
John,

Here a quick feather. If you need a specific pattern send me a pic of what you are needing.

Oscar

Canemaker
10-16-2016, 01:50 PM
Thanks Oscar you're the best... I really need to get over there and see you... is the shop completely set up?
could you pm me ;your phone number, My computer crashed... again..Thanks John

oscarl48
10-17-2016, 05:30 PM
John, sent you my number in PM. Not completely set up yet but I upgraded from a back patio to half of my garage. The other half has my motorcycle. Still trying to configure the tools for efficiency but so far failing. I need to build some rolling benches so I can move my tools in and out as needed.