PDA

View Full Version : Clarification of CarveWright Policy

lynnfrwd
09-06-2016, 06:07 PM
Don’t sell or solicit: Posting links or creating posts for personal monetary profit will not be tolerated. This includes referral sites. Commercial content as a direct or indirect (either intentional or nonintentional) attempt to solicit customers through a forum post will be edited or deleted. Notwithstanding the above, CarveWright reserves the right to include limited commercial content in this Forum, in its sole discretion.

Link to CarveWright Forum Posting Policy: http://www.carvewright.com/assets/service/General_information/Forum_Code_of_Conduct.pdf

Clarification of what is acceptable:

Customers may create a thread to display projects and patterns that have been made available on the Pattern Depot or are giving away for free under Users > Patterns.
Customers may have a line in their signature that links to their personal website.
Customers may advertise their services under the section Users > Buy - Sell - Trade > Shop CW Carving Businesses.
Customers may not promote on the forum any sales, specials, projects or patterns that are only available through their personal website.

fwharris
09-06-2016, 07:13 PM
So for my clarification, are the links in my signature a Ya or Na?

zan29
09-07-2016, 08:40 AM
Connie, can you clarify the third one please?? What do you mean by services and does it have to be for CW only??

lynnfrwd
09-07-2016, 09:19 AM
Connie, can you clarify the third one please?? What do you mean by services and does it have to be for CW only??

It does in some way have to relate to CarveWright. You are advertising your services. It can be custom orders, projects or pattern design, training, etc.

lynnfrwd
09-07-2016, 09:20 AM
So for my clarification, are the links in my signature a Ya or Na?
Yes, that is fine.