PDA

View Full Version : Do your flex shafts over heat in less than 20 minutes?

nicobie
03-20-2007, 07:12 PM
After a few trips back to Texas and more than a few replacements of the flex shaft and motor, my machine is basically unusable unless watched over closely to be sure that the cable doesn't fry again. I don't dare to step out of the room as it only takes minutes to cook the bearing in the truck. I use the proper bar lube as suggested by CW but it seems to do no good. I'm on the third bearing with well less than 100 hours on the machine (CW probably put more 20 on it when it went back all those times).

A calls to the boss, (Chris L.) ten days ago got me nothing but unfulfilled promises. He said that I would be contacted within a week. It has been almost two weeks now without even a email.

My warranty will be up soon and I am starting to feel that I am just being delayed until they can tell me ~Too Bad~.

I really wish it wasn't so, and would be glad to report that my many problems have been resolved, but phone calls aren't doing the trick.

HELP PLEASE!

RC Woodworks
03-20-2007, 08:09 PM
Take it back to Sears while you still can. Get a new one or your money back. I have returned 3 and I am waiting for the 4th one to come in this Friday.

CW have good intention but, not enough help to keep up.

MAX COX
03-20-2007, 08:21 PM
NICOBIE,check your p. m i sent to you.