PDA

View Full Version : SOLD - Upgraded Low Hours ver A CompuCarve For Sale +various bits $900

bluecobra
05-15-2016, 01:15 PM
Note: SOLD

Digitalwoodshop
05-15-2016, 08:50 PM
Your "A" is a youngster with less than 25 cut hours... I am having the same board sensor problem, I have a new sensor to fix it.

I see all the 1/4 inch bits don't have a sleeve on them and just wondered if you actually have a Rock Chuck on the machine? Not a Carve Tight. Just curious....

Very clean machine.

Only 337 miles away.....

Good Luck,

AL

lynnfrwd
05-16-2016, 02:07 PM
It appears this machine did receive the CarveTight Service Upgrade Package, if it is the only machine he has ever owned. I see nothing to indicate he has ever owned any other machine.

lynnfrwd
05-16-2016, 02:22 PM
These carving bits & the cutting bit will NOT work in the CarveTight Spindle. They must have the hard pressed adapter or they will eventually slip.

It appears the full bit set was never fully retrofitted. Although the 1/4 & 1/2" rubber stop collars are there, the 1/4" split collet is not shown.

bluecobra
05-16-2016, 05:41 PM
Thanks for looking everybody :)

To clarify, that is a CarveTight Spindle in the machine. I was using a reducing collet to run the bits. I was going to buy a few sets of those 1/2" shank collet holders on ebay mentioned elsewhere in the forums but am not interested in using the CC anymore.

I originally purchased this with the hope that LHR would provide either as an add-on or separate program to be able to do carvings from G-Code as I've been a machinist for over 13 yrs. I get too frustrated working with the drawing/layout programs as they're not my forte.

I'm selling this to finally pursue my nagging intuition I've had all my life that I may be a healer. I have located a master that does one on one sessions and I'll finally be able to find out once and for all what abilities I may possess.

If anybody has any questions, don't hesitate to ask or pm me. I'll be checking in once a day (at least).
Any reasonable offers will be taken into consideration as well.

Digitalwoodshop
05-16-2016, 07:07 PM
If the buyer is not interested in the bits..... I offer to buy all the bits including the case of bits. I use a Rock and they will work. I would pay for shipping.

I am going to someday start doing fly boxes so the carving bits will come in handy. Now I mostly use the 1/8th inch cutting bit and 1/16th circuit board bits.

Good Luck with your new healer adventure. Sounds like fun.

Thanks,

AL

Digitalwoodshop
05-16-2016, 08:56 PM
Will be buying the bits. Trading PM's. :)

AL