PDA

View Full Version : CW

Critters26
04-28-2016, 05:32 PM
HI guys ,I need some help I just bought my CW a few weeks back ... Been Having a lot of problems .... been on with LHR on all of it ... LHR is telling me that the CW was probably damaged in shipping .... got some parts coming ..... CW says that they can only have one claim per shipment ..... so they can not file another one ... said that if I have the same box that it came in that they would ,, at their cost bring it back and go through it ... I did not know that you were to keep the box tell after I tore it up to get the CW out... so now UPS will not pick it up .... lol .... to have LHR send me a box would be $80 ... So I am asking this ... I live in Vernal Utah ... are there anyone that lives by me or with in driving distance that have there box I can use to ship or even buy from them ... I will give it back .... this is to funny ....

fwharris
04-28-2016, 05:47 PM
The forum shows one in Layton and one in Taylorsville. Go to the "find a carver near you" and send them a message to see if they can help you out.

DianMayfield
04-28-2016, 06:01 PM
I am just up north in Idaho. I could meet you in Snowville. I would like it back when you get the machine back :)

OK, ... so maybe dinner in SLC would make more sense!!

Sending you a PM with my phone number

RogerB
04-28-2016, 07:25 PM
Any body that can lend this man a box.