PDA

View Full Version : Ron Justice

mav36
03-12-2016, 02:39 PM
I saw Ron at our county fairgrounds today. We got talking and Yes he did have a house fire, but basically between the insurance and the zoning. He was forced to rewire the whole house all by himself and it has been time consuming. Plus he lost all his user names and passwords (paypal, his website, everything) was the reason he hasn't been on. I asked him if it was all right if i posted on here and he said yes, also he hopes by summer to be back up and running again.

Joel

DocWheeler
03-12-2016, 06:14 PM
Glad to hear that he is OK. I have tried to call him several times without success in the past two years.

Do you have a phone number that you could pm me? Or, do you know of another way of contacting him?

mikemi
03-12-2016, 06:37 PM
Glad to hear Ron is OK health wise. Other things in life can be replaced.

Mike

henry1
03-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Glad to hear Ron is OK , Had his phone Number but I don't think it would be the same

Smoken D
03-13-2016, 09:20 AM
Glad to hear he is on the way to recovery and be up and running come summer.

Digitalwoodshop
03-13-2016, 01:56 PM
Great to hear from Ron via you... Thanks !!!!

AL

loopster
07-29-2016, 03:33 PM
I saw Ron at our county fairgrounds today. We got talking and Yes he did have a house fire, but basically between the insurance and the zoning. He was forced to rewire the whole house all by himself and it has been time consuming. Plus he lost all his user names and passwords (paypal, his website, everything) was the reason he hasn't been on. I asked him if it was all right if i posted on here and he said yes, also he hopes by summer to be back up and running again.

Joel

I just noticed the thread was from 2009. His site is still live and does go to Paypal for payments. I already ordered the Rock Chuck today. So I wonder if I need to contact eBay and reverse the payment? If you have a clue to what I should do. I am lost and do not know what to do. I got a confirmation of the order from him, but that might be an auto reply.

loopster
07-30-2016, 08:58 AM

Joel

Just to give an update on CW-Parts. I called e-Bay to investigate the account. If anybody else is looking to order from that site. You might want to wait on it. Paypal is going to try and reach the owner. Also, there is no such thing as not being able to get access to your Paypal account. All you need is to call Paypal and give your e-mail address and answer a few questions. And for not being able to get access to a website you run. You can always get ahold of the hosting company and get all that information. I ran sites for years and had a few incidents where the site would not take the password. All that information can be retrieved.