PDA

View Full Version : Almost New User CC

gtj44
03-17-2007, 10:42 AM
I just ordered a new CC from Sears, 10% off Craftsman Club after reading about all the great projects you guys have been making. My question - Sears emailed me a month ago alerting me that the CC was in stock, when I went to order, it was sold out. Same thing this week, except the CC has been in stock for several days now. Is this a sign that there is plenty of stock now or has the problems put off buyers. Also, does this new batch have any updates? Thanks for any input.

HandTurnedMaple
03-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Hard to say. LHR says Sears gets a new shipment every week. But with any product sales will fall off a little and stabilize after an initial flurry. This may just be a sign of that.

Gman_Ind
03-17-2007, 12:28 PM
I checked and Sears was indicating they had CC in stock. Sears was a pain to deal with, the commissioned sales people seemed clueless how to track the order and it was a guessing game as to when it would actually be available. Sorry to any Sears fans/employees. I admit to being excited about receiving the machine and the closest Sears is about 30 miles/45 minutes away. I wanted a definite time so I could plan on making the trip as it would consume a few hours round trip.