PDA

View Full Version : Coat of arms pattern help

bowfingers
02-13-2016, 11:27 AM
I am in need of some help making this coat of arms pattern.

oscarl48
02-13-2016, 03:29 PM
The picture initially looked good but realized it was from a clip art. A better graphic would work much better unless you need it done from scratch. I found a similar picture but it is not the same. Put it on a shield for practice but the pattern of the coat of arms is enclosed as well. Good luck and if you can find a better picture a better pattern can be made.

bowfingers
02-13-2016, 05:48 PM
Hi Oscarl48,
The image that my customer sent to me was in MS Word and I cannot upload it to the form. The coat of arms is for the Bishop of my wife’s Church so I would like to do the best job that I can. Thanks for trying!

The picture initially looked good but realized it was from a clip art. A better graphic would work much better unless you need it done from scratch. I found a similar picture but it is not the same. Put it on a shield for practice but the pattern of the coat of arms is enclosed as well. Good luck and if you can find a better picture a better pattern can be made.

bergerud
02-13-2016, 06:12 PM
Would this help or is this the same one?

bowfingers
02-13-2016, 07:06 PM
thanks bergerud the bottom banner looks a little wider I also found another one on his web page.

Would this help or is this the same one?

bjbethke
02-13-2016, 08:23 PM
I am in need of some help making this coat of arms pattern.Will this work for you? If it will work send me a "PM" with your e-mail; I can send it to you.

Alan Malmstrom
02-13-2016, 11:19 PM
I do patterns, but I charge money to do them.

bjbethke
02-15-2016, 07:52 AM
I do patterns, but I charge money to do them.

Hi Alan, I do receive benefits for my patterns that I post on the Forum also, maybe in a different format. A lot of people send me donations to my PO Box 652, Yellville, AR 72687.

Most of them are around $10.00 to $20.00, I sent by e-mail. I also offer my patterns on CD’s or DVD’s, a CD holds about 200 patterns and a DVD holds about 600 patterns. $50.00 for CD’s and $100.00 for DVD’s – I pay the shipping. I try to make each pattern folder with six files. (PTN, MPC, MPW. + and – Grayscale and Screen Print image.)

I don’t run a WEB page, that’s too much to keep track of; next May I will be 78 years old.

Filing my Taxes is enough work!!! – It is a TAX write off.