PDA

View Full Version : lost all my patterns

lvwood1212
01-25-2016, 04:26 PM
At one time I had a link to about 4000 patterns that where free and when my computer crashed lost everything . Got the basic ones back but wolud like to find that down load file again so if anyone has a link pleas advise. Blaine

mtylerfl
01-25-2016, 04:46 PM
You have a backup of your computer files, right?! Check your backup disk and your patterns will be there.

lvwood1212
01-25-2016, 04:52 PM
Checked there their all gone even the ones that I made. Only got the basic one that came with my crivewright

bergerud
01-25-2016, 05:05 PM
There is a link to some patterns in this post:

http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?20397-FREE-grayscale-depthmap-jpg&p=245803#post245803

SteveNelson46
01-25-2016, 07:52 PM
If you are referring to all of the patterns that are shared on this forum here is the link:

http://forum.carvewright.com/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=2046

normrichards
01-26-2016, 11:35 AM
In windows you can go to a folder (the one where your patterns were stored) and right click on the folder and there is an option to restore previous versions. You may be able to restore the folder back to when you had all your patterns.

lynnfrwd
01-26-2016, 11:45 AM
At one time I had a link to about 4000 patterns that where free and when my computer crashed lost everything . Got the basic ones back but wolud like to find that down load file again so if anyone has a link pleas advise. Blaine

Loading that many patterns will slow down your Designer software.....

bjbethke
01-26-2016, 03:17 PM

All is not lost if you did not RE-FORMAT your hard Drive. Install a new Hard drive in your computer and then you can Remove all your Data files and repost them into the new Hard drive. you may need USB cables to do that . I think they are about $10.00 to buy those cables.

What Lynn stated in the message below Post#7 is true; It depends how much bandwidth memory you are running on your computer, Running 4000 patterns on The Designer program takes a lot of memory. most of my programs use about 5MB or more. That mush data can crash your computer all the time. Do - NOT - Reformat the Hard drive. Install a new Hard Drive and start over. The CW program up loads all that data each time you use that program. When your computer slows down you need to check all the programs that are loading, Windows - does load a lot of trash stuff you may not need.

If you can't recover Here is Pattern one for the new folder.

abrackett
09-08-2016, 11:01 AM
How do you get the basic patterns restored seems I have lost them somewhere along the way

normrichards
09-08-2016, 11:26 AM
The easiest way is probably to download and re install designer. Be sure and download the version you have, (if you paid for an upgraded version).

lynnfrwd
09-08-2016, 11:27 AM
How do you get the basic patterns restored seems I have lost them somewhere along the way

Not sure how that happened. You might just reinstall the software or call us.