PDA

View Full Version : Truck Movement

serbert
01-22-2016, 04:48 PM
Why has my truck just begin to stop 11.5 inches from the left and 8.5 inches from the right??

fwharris
01-22-2016, 05:33 PM
At what point is it doing this?

Digitalwoodshop
01-23-2016, 01:43 PM
We need a little more info... It is possible that your project SCALED because you made the choice to STAY UNDER THE ROLLERS.... and the machine needed 7 inches, 3.5 on each end of the board to stay under the rollers with the size of WOOD you placed in the machine... So it Subtracted 7 inches from your PROJECT making you end project SMALLER or SCALED....

Using a Longer Board or selecting to NOT stay under the Rollers would likely have given you a NORMAL size project BUT when you setup a project that is being held by only ONE roller you can have problems..... Like the board LIFTING into the BIT and making a LINE that is 3.5 inches from the end of the board.... OR if you are doing a Cut Path and the board tilts UP it can SNAP a $40.00 Cutting Bit....

Find Tips and Tricks and read up on Scaling....

This is a WAG..... WILD AL GUESS..... Based on limited information and a hunch....

AL

serbert
01-23-2016, 02:36 PM
I am fine now. Heat shield loose was hitting the head cover when moving left to right. Thanks for the help. Now I get "please close cover" why I don't know!!!!!!!!!

Digitalwoodshop
01-24-2016, 03:00 PM
Plugging in the left cover switch wire 180 degrees out can cause it.... white wire toward the center of the machine.