PDA

View Full Version : Dust collector

kwbcpastor
01-08-2016, 11:42 AM
If you do not have a dust collector you are missing the right arm of the carvewright system. No this is not an advertisement and I do not work for carvewright. I'm a user in VA. who ventured out on a hunch and bought a dust collector. I was blown away by it's proficiency!! There is little to no cleanup .Do not be afraid of the installation , 10 minutes tops. Get your dremel tool, 12 inch scale and 4 mm socket. draw 3 lines, cut it out. put in the two screws! You're done! It fits perfect! and your machine looks beautiful.

lynnfrwd
01-08-2016, 12:05 PM
I have not heard anyone regret installing a dust collection insert!!

Make sure not to cut the clear cover too short. Vibration can cause your switch to give you a cut motor stall.

fwharris
01-08-2016, 02:36 PM
Like I've always said "IT JUST SUCKS!" ... Happy carving and thanks!

FWMiller
01-08-2016, 02:57 PM
If your machine malfunctions on every other project, it might be because you don't have good dust collection.

lynnfrwd
01-08-2016, 03:48 PM
If your machine malfunctions on every other project, it might be because you don't have good dust collection.

I think what you are saying is that adding a dust collection insert really improves the reliability of the machine.

FWMiller
01-08-2016, 04:03 PM
I think what you are saying is that adding a dust collection insert really improves the reliability of the machine.
Yes, Correct.

kwbcpastor
01-09-2016, 02:54 PM
It's like trying to run a drum sander with out a dust collecting system. It ain't gonna happen!