12-26-2015, 06:21 AM
Were can I find the snipping tool on windows 10 any help appreciated great tool

Canemaker
12-26-2015, 07:39 AM
just google it!

boilermaker
12-26-2015, 07:40 AM
Open Snipping Tool and take a screenshotApplies to Windows 10

To open Snipping Tool,  type Snipping Tool in the search box on the taskbar, and then select Snipping Tool. 

To take a screenshot with Snipping Tool, select New, and then select the part of the screen that you want to capture. Choose from free-form, rectangular, window, or full-screen snips by selecting the arrow on the New button.

After you create the snip, you can draw on it with the built-in pens, save it, copy it, or email it to someone

oscarl48
12-26-2015, 07:46 AM
lol. you guys beat me to it.

Henry, thanks for making me aware of this app. I normally print screen and then crop with paint. This app may become my new friend.

SteveNelson46
12-26-2015, 09:14 AM
Select the Windows menu from the lower left corner of the desktop
Select "All Apps"
Click on "Windows Accessories
Scroll down to "Snipping Tool".

If you would like to make a short cut button on your desktop, right-click on "Snipping tool" in the windows accessories menu and select "Open file location". Then right click on "Snipping tool" in the list of programs and select "Copy"

Close everything and right click on a blank spot on the desktop and select "Paste"

henry1
12-26-2015, 11:07 AM
Select the Windows menu from the lower left corner of the desktop
Select "All Apps"
Click on "Windows Accessories
Scroll down to "Snipping Tool".

If you would like to make a short cut button on your desktop, right-click on "Snipping tool" in the windows accessories menu and select "Open file location". Then right click on "Snipping tool" in the list of programs and select "Copy"

Close everything and right click on a blank spot on the desktop and select "Paste"
Thx Steve you were right

dltccf
12-28-2015, 01:51 PM
Were can I find the snipping tool on windows 10 any help appreciated great tool

snipping tool is built in to windows, just type "snipping" in the search bar and you will find it. I have been using for years, but recently found greenshot http://getgreenshot.org/ is way better.

dave

SteveNelson46
12-29-2015, 10:01 AM
I use "SnagIt" by Techsmith. It's not free but it is the best screen capture program I have ever used. It has built in editors, save as, annotating, and much more.