PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to purchase centerline/have questions

Lin
12-17-2015, 10:38 AM
I have not upgraded my machine yet. Trying to get the $$ together to do so. I am still running 1.153 Software and still carving fine with it. I would like to purchase centerline text but before I shell out the $$ for it I need to know that I can use what I will be purchasing with the software build that I am running because I do not plan to upgrade to newer software before I up grade the machine. Could someone from LHR reply to this post and let me know what my options are?
Thanks,
Lin

fwharris
12-17-2015, 10:45 AM
Centerline works in all version of the software/machines. The current free version is 1.187.

Lin
12-17-2015, 01:41 PM
Does that also apply to "Conforming Vectors" also. I saw that it is suggested for purchase if I buy Centerline. I don't need to upgrade for it either?

lynnfrwd
12-17-2015, 01:48 PM
The Conforming Vector feature was added in version 1.175. You would need to update to 1.187 (free), but you do not need to upgrade to PRO.

Remember to REMOVE the old version through your control panel first, if updating from anything older than 1.182 as the new version will not overwrite the old versions.

Digitalwoodshop
12-17-2015, 02:28 PM
The Conforming Vector feature was added in version 1.175. You would need to update to 1.187 (free), but you do not need to upgrade to PRO.

Remember to REMOVE the old version through your control panel first, if updating from anything older than 1.182 as the new version will not overwrite the old versions.

That is the WARNING I was trying to remember going from a very old version to 1.187 as the failure to overwrite some stuff created some interesting PROBLEMS...

Good CALL....

AL