PDA

View Full Version : error code

kwbcpastor
12-10-2015, 10:21 AM
any body ever get an error code 126 while trying to upload a carving?

Grizzly Bear
12-11-2015, 01:58 PM
That just happened to me yesterday to a new, unused memory card. I had upgraded the Firmware and then when I put the Card into the Card Reader and tired to upload a project, I got the error code 126 message and at this point that is the end of new card until I find of if there is a solution Anybody out there got an answer?

CarverJerry
12-11-2015, 02:03 PM
Give customer support a call.

Digitalwoodshop
12-12-2015, 12:36 PM
Since it is a weekend... When I have had Upload errors... I would try a different project first... If it loads then the problem is your other artwork. If so then I delete one item at a time from the bad artwork until it loads then I know what function/line is causing the problem... What the machine or designer does during the upload is turn the project into machine code and likely one of the functions is causing the "tilt"... It could be a License Issue too with art you are using.

AL

kwbcpastor
12-12-2015, 01:26 PM
I tried using a simple design from the basic library. Nope. It won't upload. Got a new card. Nope, same stuff. New card and reader on the way. Somehow I don't feel encouraged.

kwbcpastor
12-14-2015, 05:42 PM
Got my new card and reader today! Everything is working great!! Say, How do you clean up all those little fibers left around the lettering? Made two plaques today!

fwharris
12-14-2015, 07:31 PM
Got my new card and reader today! Everything is working great!! Say, How do you clean up all those little fibers left around the lettering? Made two plaques today!

Glad the new card and reader got you back to carving. A lot use the sanding mops, dremile tool with sanding discs, sanding sponges or even just a piece of sandpaper.

rmock
12-14-2015, 07:33 PM
we use a dremel to clean up our plaques