PDA

View Full Version : How can I uninstall trial version?

louieholt
03-15-2007, 10:32 AM
Can someone please let me know how to uninstall the trial version of the software.

Thanks,

Louie :confused:

BobHill
03-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Louie,

You didn't say whether you are on e PC or MAC, but in either case just do the same thing you'd do to uninstall any program once it's on your system. On a PC, CONTROL PANEL, ADD/REMOVE software and then click on the CarveWright System, click REMOVE.

Bob Hill
Tampa Florida

louieholt
03-15-2007, 10:57 AM
I have a PC, I went into the control panel and remove or repair program then clicked on the carvewright system, all that comes up is "Click here for support information." When I click on it I get another window that has a repair button on it. And it also has a long distence phone number.

Louie

BobHill
03-15-2007, 11:34 AM
Louie,

I've never seen that one before, but then, I don't have the demo program any more either. It does time bomb after the demo period has expired, but in any case try: Start, Programs, CarveWright and see if they have an uninstall icon there. Otherwise, perhaps you have to call the number you got from your Add/Remove option. After the demo expiration, however, there won't be any value for you, and if you don't find any other way, and you need the space, or just don't want it on your system, REGEDIT will do it, but if you don't know how to use that, I'd perhaps have someone who is heavier into computers do it for you.

Bob

BoardSilly
03-15-2007, 12:20 PM
I have a PC, I went into the control panel and remove or repair program then clicked on the carvewright system, all that comes up is "Click here for support information." When I click on it I get another window that has a repair button on it. And it also has a long distence phone number.

Louie

Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs -> CarveWright System -> Remove

The "Click here for support information" is under the name of the CarveWright Software, there should be 2 selections to the right of that showing up as square buttons. One says "Change" the other says "Remove". Select remove.

Mike
03-15-2007, 03:02 PM
Why do you need to remeve it? Ism't it the same as the Sears version? Mine just overwrote the trial version.

louieholt
03-16-2007, 09:15 AM
Thank you for all your help.

Louie