PDA

View Full Version : Repeat Last Operation

DianMayfield
10-04-2015, 11:47 AM
On the machine, what does "Repeat Last Operation" do for us? I thought it would repeat the last project, with prompts answered the same, but that is not the case :)

Thanks in advance!

bergerud
10-04-2015, 12:04 PM
I have not used the repeat operation but it is only for operations performed from the keypad. Operations like Edge Route. (Scroll down the menu from 1) Projects to see the operations.)

DianMayfield
10-04-2015, 12:25 PM
Ahhh, thanks Dan. Guess I will be adding "Repeat Last Project" to the wish list. Making three of the same today, sure would have been handy!

bergerud
10-04-2015, 01:04 PM
Ahhh, thanks Dan. Guess I will be adding "Repeat Last Project" to the wish list. Making three of the same today, sure would have been handy!

I have wished for that before. I was even asked how I would like it to work. Unfortunately, nothing became of it.

The reason I wanted it was for my muti-sided projects. The sphere in the cube or the Borrormean rings are, for example, six sided repeated carves. What I do now for repeated carves is use my carrier base. I slide the boards in and out between projects without lifting the head. This way I do not have to remeasure the boards and each carve is exactly like the first.

Others have asked as well:

http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?1722-CarveWright-Designer-wishlist&p=142292#post142292