PDA

View Full Version : Carvewright Remanufactured, shipping from Carvewright, new parts, recalibrated

jonathan68
09-08-2015, 12:43 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161819837169?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I bought the original machine and used it off and on with much success. I upgraded to the rubber belts and bought the router bit package to go with it. I also had a custom clear dust collection piece made for the machine which was a life changer for keeping the machine running smoothly.

I haven't used it much recently so I decided to sell it. I sent it in for service and had them completely redo the machine. Every worn part was replaced. They changed the flex shaft core, the board sensor, the squaring plate, the spindle shaft, and I also asked them to put the new Z-Truck assembly with the CarveTight Spindle so that It works like the newest model. The invoice is attached. The service is complete and the machine has been recalibrated. This machine will ship from Carvewright. My machine shows use but is in great shape and now has a factory calibration along with many brand new parts. It will ship in it's original box and all the accessories will ship from my home.