PDA

View Full Version : Contually popular project

cestout
09-01-2015, 04:06 PM
My sales in the CarveWright Store are at about 50%, if that, this year. But a month seldom passes that I don’t sell at least one “A More Elegant Box”. The reason is that it is so universally useful. I regularly use it myself. I am attaching pictures if the latest use, a wedding on Sept 4. It comes in two forms, decorated, and a blank slate with tutorial instructions on how to decorate it. The latter is why it is such a popular project – The tricky part is done, just decorate it to make it your own – jewelry box, recipe box, wedding box, or anniversary box. That is why I designed the project the way I did. I really hope the carvers who have purchased it find the design as useful as I do. BTW, it was designed probably in 1.183 or so.

Clint

DianMayfield
09-01-2015, 05:33 PM
It's beautiful Clint, think I will have to get me one of those for holiday gift giving!

SharonB
09-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Clint, projects like your needs to be reposted every once in awhile just to remind people of what is available. And we don't have to reinvent the wheel (box) when working on a project.

blhutchens
09-02-2015, 10:42 AM
I have purchased a couple of your chest projects and they are awesome!!!!!!
I did 4 of them for granddaughters last Christmas and they where a huge hit.
I also purchased another for boys for a custom order after someone saw these completed.
I love to build these, just can't sell em for enough for the time I have in em.
I build them for special occasions where it is a labor of love.

cestout
09-10-2015, 05:37 PM
Thank you Brent, that is why I do it, so you can enjoy it. Have you looked at the Tambour Box? I made those for all my grandsons with the names on the drawer front. Opening the Drawer opens the tambour top.
Clint