PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in WI?

newcarver
03-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Just looking for someone in Wisconsin to chew the wood with.

rjp736
03-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Hey, I'm from Wisconsin (Racine area) GO Badgers !

Bill
03-11-2007, 08:54 PM
(Milwaukee)

Router-Jim
03-11-2007, 09:35 PM
I'm in the center of the state.

NewCarver where are you located?

Jim

newcarver
03-11-2007, 09:49 PM
nearEau Claire,WI
osseo to be exect

Chipper
03-12-2007, 12:09 AM
MN but only about 60 miles to the Mall on the south end of EauClaire.

HandTurnedMaple
03-12-2007, 04:51 PM
I'm not in WI, but here is something I came across you guys might be interested in.

http://www.haywardsignschool.com/dates.php

wooden nickel
03-27-2007, 10:39 AM
nearEau Claire,WI
osseo to be exect
newcarver, i am wooden nickel in response to your question i am from Bruce Wi. infact i was in Osseo on Saturday 24th. iwill be there again the end of the week,or early next week. my e-mail is fewaldus@yahoo.com contact with another carver would be appreciated wooden nickel

WIWoodworker
03-28-2007, 09:00 PM
Not not sure how long I'm going to keep this piece of crap. It's been 4 weeks and about 4.5 hours trying to get rid of the "CLEAN BOARD SENSOR" error. I have a laser table saw, router, and shaper and none of them has sensor problems and if they do a 6.5 HP vacuum takes care of it. I have a lot better (money making) things to do, then try to fix an non-existent error.

pkunk
03-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Not not sure how long I'm going to keep this piece of crap. It's been 4 weeks and about 4.5 hours trying to get rid of the "CLEAN BOARD SENSOR" error. I have a laser table saw, router, and shaper and none of them has sensor problems and if they do a 6.5 HP vacuum takes care of it. I have a lot better (money making) things to do, then try to fix an non-existent error.
I don't know about your 'laser' tablesaw, but my 2 3hp saws wont carve a thing. :p You should take it back for a refund, as good things take patience & perserverance. The only sensor your tools need is a clear mind.:D :mrgreen:

GSchm87408
03-28-2007, 09:53 PM
Hello WiWoodworker
I sent you a P.M.
What version of designer are you at?
And what version is flashed on your card?
There are posts about the board sensor If will not measure correctly
try some masking tape around the edges of the board and have you tried different color boards if it is dark it can be a hassle
Also you can look to see if the board sensor is measuring correctly via the control panel. Look in your manual towards the end in the troubleshooting section it will give you some guidlines for the sensor as it is infrared light
It might be as simple as the wire came loose or unsoldered from the sensor
Good luck
P.M. me if you want

Glenn